go to www.texascraft.com
to order this product
Foil Adhesive Media
This media is NOT for ink-jet printers
including desk-jet, office-jet, or bubble-jet.
This page has changed. Please
Click Here for updated information.
DO NO CONFUSE THIS WITH THE GOLD
gold letters and gold artwork.
This is a 3.0 mil self adhesive polyester-metal shiny gold foil media,
not to be confused with our gold color vinyl.
Hold up a sheet of this media to see your reflection as in a mirror.
vinyl does not have this mirror finish.
This media can be used to make labels, name-plates on doors,
holiday decorations, artwork and so on.
WATERPROOF INKJET SELF-ADHESIVE VINYL
Product Instructions and general information
This vinyl can be used outdoors without lamination.
Waterproof inkjet vinyl.
When you add product to shopping cart you will be transferred to our new e-commerce website
- Pack of 10 sheets
- Permanent adhesive
- size 8.5' X 11"
NOTE: To extend UV resistance of Inkjet media
HPS offers overlaminate with built in UV barrier. When using self adhesive media, note that any adhesive may become difficult to remove over time. If you want to
use self adhesive media on automobiles or other items where you donít want the label to become permanent or difficult to remove then we recommend the waterproof
cling tack media on the opposite page.
To make the label scratch resistant use overlaminate. Test it before starting production for resale,
using your equipment and method of printing.
For this media we recommend Epson TM printers that use the ďDuraBriteĒ ink for best results.
Using an overlaminate is highly recommended and will greatly extend the life of the label if it is used outdoors.
Lamination is recommenced for greatly extended life.
1) Copy/Print on to the coated side of the media using compatible Inkjet Printer.
DO NOT print with high resolution (or heavy ink deposit) as this may not work well an/or cause the color to run when you apply water to the vinyl.
2) To prevent a paper jam, make sure the vinyl is not bent or warped or corners folded BEFORE loading. Loading by hand ONE SHEET at the time (pressing FF/Ready) is a way to make
sure it loads correctly.
3) Let the ink dry for at least 20 minutes.
4) To condition the vinyl label for outdoor use (after you print on it) flush the whole label with generous amount of water. This is done to prevent bleeding of the colors that
can happen if the label gets only partly wet for the first time and the water stays on (does not run off)
5) When gluing a vinyl label to any surface, clean the substrate and remove residual grease, soot or dust.
6) It is not recommended (on larger labels) to remove all the back paper before installing. Itís better to remove the paper from a small area at one end first such as a 1/2" vertical
strip at the left hand or right hand edge.
7) Line up your label. When the position looks correct, let the label make contact with the surface on the edge where you removed the back paper.
8) Now bend the label back and carefully remove the rest of the protective back paper, and glue the label down working from the end you glued first. Then work your way towards the
other end holding that end away from the surface. You can use your finger or a sponge and only press down (glue) a small area each time to prevent trapping air bubbles. Do not use
excessive pressure when working the label in this way because you may smudge the ink.
To make the label scratch resistant use overlaminate. Make test before starting production for resale, using your equipment and method of printing.
Using overlaminate is highly recommended and will greatly extend the life of the label if it is used outdoors.
NOTE: To extend UV resistance of Inkjet media HPS offers overlaminate with built in UV barrier. When using self adhesive media, note
that any adhesive may become difficult to remove over time. If you want to use self adhesive media on automobiles or other items where you donít want the label to become permanent
or difficult to remove after long time, then we recommend our selection of media with removable adhesive.
If you are working with 4.25" x 11" vinyl you can try removing all the backing material and then use the technique described above.
Waterproof White Matte Vinyl
WVF8511GW 10 sheets pack
Self Adhesive Vinyl
Most Desk Top
Type of Adhesive
Permanent. Removable 1-2 weeks.
Please take few minutes to read this general descriptions about our other paper products.
This may answer some questions you have and give you broader information about our products. If you are a arts and craft manufacturer you may find this most useful
if you are looking for new creative ways to manufacture and market your art and craft products. For several years HPS has supplies small manufacturer with decal paper for wax candles,
soaps, furniture, model replicas, also waterproof inkjet for organic shampoo bottles, clear ALPS printable self adhesive labels for vine bottles and so on. Many of our product
are ideal for small manufacturing idea. We have several customers making an extra income using our media. We have customer that put wedding photos on large white oval candles. Small
furniture manufacturer uses our PAS paper in their finishing process when applying finishing coat to children's furniture. Few custom makers of fishing rods also use our PAS
paper. Then we have several companies in the restoration business also using our decal paper. One manufacturer uses our PAS paper to apply antique novelty graphics to glass wall hanging.
Our PAS paper and the IAS paper is popular among hobbyist making anything from small replicas up to flying radio controlled model airplanes and race cars. Our PAS paper can also be
used to place photos on porcelain plates and porcelain mugs or ceramic mug mugs. Also ideal for train HO scale and other miniature replicas. Also production metal tags and when using
our liquid urethane the PAS decal can used on motorcycle gas tanks, helmets, skate boards, surf boards, and when. The possibilities are almost endless. If after reading this you still
don't see exactly what you are looking for please feel free to call us.
Inkjet Decal Paper. HPS manufacturers and sells inkjet waterslide decal paper for inkjet printers. We were the first company to manufacture pre coated decal paper.
Now there are several companies offering similar product and few of them have besides imitating our product have even copied some of our instructions word for word. We
also offer decal paper for laser printers. Another type of transfer paper is our PPF (Papilio Perga Flat) paper. It is a basic gummed transfer paper that can be used
to make ceramic decals. This paper is also called decal transfer paper but is not pre coated with decal film as the IAS paper (Inkjet Aqua Slide) for inkjet printers.
The IAS paper is ideal for the r/c hobby or radio controlled models as the film is fuel proof. The use of the PAS paper for radio controlled is an ideal way to customize your
- Waterproof Inkjet Vinyl. One of our most interesting new media is the waterproof white inkjet vinyl. This media is some times referred to as bumper sticker
media but can of course be used to make any kind of white production labels where water resistance is important. This media can be use in any type of desktop inkjet printer.
However the most important factor besides water tolerance when making outdoors stickers using an inkjet printer is the UV fastness (or resistance) of the in. Therefore
we strongly recommend the Epson Photo inkjet printers. Please note that NOT all inkjet printers sold by Epson use the UV tolerant ink sot if you are considering buying
an Epson printer fort this kind of application inquire about the type of ink th printer uses. Other printer manufacturers also offer inkjet printers that print using
UV resistant ink such as Hewlett Pacakrd and others.
- Clear Inkjet Vinyl. Here we have yet another great media that prints great in ANY inkjet desktop media. The cleat inkjet vinyl we offer when this is
written in November 2002 in matte and the adhesive is slightly opaque. This media is great wherever you need inkjet printed label on clear base stock. Please keep in
made that this media is not waterproof. However you can spray this label stock using clear spray. We recommend Krylon Crystal clear acrylic spray available in Wal-Mart
or similar product (Rust Oleum) from Home Depot. We will soon or in the beginning of 2003 offer two new types of clear self adhesive inkjet media. Glossy clear
inkjet self-adhesive inkjet vinyl and clear ultra low peel cling tack media.
- Clear Cling Tack. We will soon offer ultra low peel glossy clear inkjet self-adhesive media. Ultra low peel cling tack media is a media that you can peel and
stick over and over again. This media will leave no adhesive behind and can be used over and over again. This media is ideal for to print temporary announcements to put
in clear view in office buildings and conference rooms/halls and hotels where adhesive tape may not be used.
- Holographic film. We use the word holographic about new colorful inkjet media that reflect rainbow of colors. This media does not actually produce any holographic
effect but this word "HOLOGRAPHIC" is the word used when describing film that reflect the whole color spectrum deepening on the angel of the light reflections.
Most often this type of media has silver color (metallic shine) as the basic color but the reflect all other colored when viewed from different angles. This media often
comes in different patterns, such as fine dots, line or other irregular shape patterns that further enhances the reflection of different colors. So in few words;
this media does not make and 3-D effect but will make most colorful and interesting label after you finish printing onto is in your inkjet printer.
- Satin Gloss. Satin gloss self adhesive photo quality paper. With the explosive popularity of digital cameras and great improvements in picture quality
together with improve print quality of today's inkjet printers, we have realize that there is growing demand for photo quality paper that has excellent photo quality
and is also "peel n stick" without costing a fortune. Our satin gloss photo self adhesive is becoming one of our most popular item. Simply print peel and stick.
And it is also reasonable priced. You may incorporate this quality media into you art and craft business to make professional sticker and labels. This is a ideal "Do
It You Self" Media. No need for laminator of messy glue that sometimes bleed through the paper and or ov3er time mess up the image by reacting with the ink.
- Photo Glossy Film. Great media for glossy photo finish. This is also a self adhesive media. Ideal media to for anyone that loves to take photos using digital
camera. You can print you photographs out is great details. Whether you use one of the new mega pixel digital cameras or more traditional SLR camera. Once you are ready
to print out you creations this will be an ideal media.
- Gold and Silver inkjet media. This media is not to be confused with our gold transfer foil. This is a self adhesive inkjet receptive shiny gold and silver
polyester. This is great media for making diploma- placards. Making awards and other placard that you want to look like it was silk screen printed onto metal. This media
also works using doming resin.
- Inkjet Transparency. Ideal for teachers and business applications when using overhead projectors. We also stock transparency or PET film with adhesive.
- Most of our media is available in 8.5" X 11" and 11" X 17" In many cases we can also cut our media to other larger or smaller sizes.
- If you don't see the inkjet media you are looking for listed here please call us at 940-627-0112 10 am to 4 pm central time.
- For other "How to" questions please read our FAQ.
Disclaimer: The user of our media must determine the suitability of each product before beginning production, using his equipment
and method of application. The Sellers and Manufactures maximum obligation shall be to replace paper/film that has been found to be defective. Neither the manufacturer nor the
seller shall be held liable for any injury, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use our paper or film.